Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Things to be thankful for today.

That's a lot of words starting with t...I wonder if I can make the things I'm thankful for today start with the letter t...

Temples. That was easy.
Bret and I got to go to the temple with some people from our ward tonight. It was spectacular, as always:)

Time. Time to work, time to rest, time to shower:)
I love the fairly flexible time my schedule has that makes life a little easier for me to handle when a wrench comes flying in.

Too-tees. Delicious too-tees.
Okay, so I had to cheat. That's supposed to be cookies. But if you pronounce it like my talented family members do when using their Donald Duck voices, it sounds like it starts with a t!
I'm going to go eat a too-tee and crash for the night!

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

korth fam said...

I'm just going to think of it as a mere oversight that you forgot TTTTanya ;P