I was laying in bed last night, trying unsuccessfully to fall asleep, when I thought of something totally awesome to expound upon for a Thankful Thursday post. I tucked it away in my brain to pull out today...and it seems to have gotten lost among the millions of unlabeled, unorganized files in my head. Phooey, phooey, phooey.
And so, because I have neither the power nor desire to dig for the power to think of an organized way to blog about something I can't remember, I will resort to simple list form.
Today I am thankful for:
- lilacs and the heavenly smell they carry
- ketchup on chubby cheeks
- the smell of thousands of books in the library
- a double stroller, even though it squeaks
- three boys who follow my every move
- a mental picture of Bret "walking" without crutches
- the dishwasher
- bathroom cleaner and gloves that make tackling the bathroom much more tolerable
- cool temperatures
- weekend plans
Happy Thankful Thursday everyone! What are you thankful for today?