Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for my in-laws who kicked me out of my house for two hours this morning! Twas a lovely chunk of quiet time for me.

I'm also thankful for the Ensign. The March issue arrived in my mailbox today! And right on the front is a picture of Jesus and the words, "He Can Heal Us, Every One," telling me there's something I'm going to love to read on page 44:) Followed by the teaser, "Preparing Youth to Defend the Family," on page 12! Youth my eye, I need that, too!

And finally, today I am thankful that two of my three children are potty trained. We are currently setting the "reset button" for the third one in the hopes that when we try again next week we will find more lasting results.

Happy Thursday! What are you thankful for today?

No comments: