Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Life has been life lately [I was going to say a bit crazy, but isn't it always?] and I'm having trouble keeping up!

But yesterday, I took an hour to just be outside with the boys. I pushed them on the swings and watched them pretend to be Kung Fu warriors (we recently borrowed Kung Fu Panda from the library). We jumped on the trampoline together and had a lovely, summery time.

Al and Goose hopped off the trampoline to go play something having to do with firefighters and pirates in their fort. Jonz and I continued jumping.

With the little ones off, I feel some more liberty to bounce Jonz higher.

So I did.

He thought bouncing higher was so hilarious and awesome. He laughed, he squealed, he yelled with glee.

That hour with my boys was special and rejuvenating.

But ending it with Jonz been so entertained was priceless.

I am so thankful for moments like that amongst the chaos of life.

What are you thankful for today??

No comments: