Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm sure many you are tired of reading about how thankful I am for my family. But family is such a huge aspect of life, and mine is so awesome, that you'll just have to take it when I gush.

I am so thankful for my family. Last week I watched our wedding video and it brought out all these big lovey feelings:) And it's lasted for days! I have an aunt who passed away three years ago. In the video, most of the shots with her in it you can only see her from behind, or she's bent over; rarely do you see all of her because she and another aunt were taking care of my dress and making sure it was safe from the snow outside. The first shot you see of her is the top of her head behind me taking care of my train. Made me cry just seeing the top of her head. Because for me, it represented all the behind the scenes things she did for us all; and I miss her.

I can't watch the wedding video without my love for Bret growing bigger. I sure do love my husband!

And every time I watch it I can't believe how I got so lucky to be born into such an amazing family.

Now my younger brother is engaged and I can't wait to be in the temple with everyone when he gets married and gives me another sister:)

Families are wonderful. I will love mine forever and ever.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: