Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This lovely busy Thursday I pause to think about how grateful I am for the temple and for nature. I was able to take my boys to the zoo today and then go to the temple with Bret this evening. Sure it was cold at the zoo, but it was so peaceful! There were birds chirping. I love the sound of birds singing (unless it's extremely early in the morning)!

The peaceful trip to the zoo to enjoy some of God's creations and the peaceful time at the temple this evening make me so grateful that there are places on this earth where I can just enjoy the peace and beauty of God's work. Whether it's admiring creatures, enjoying the view after a hike, or participating in sacred work at the temple, there are many places within my reach that feel so peaceful.

It was so wonderful to have some "peace breaks" today:)

No comments: