Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday, Thursday

Today I am thankful for this:

Texas finally passed the bill I mentioned in this post.

(The inflammatory writing was annoying and the twisted arguments and tactics of the protestors still sadden me, but the bill passed.  Baby steps, baby steps (little Freudian slip pun there for you:)).)

For this:



And for this (I dare you to watch it without feeling any emotion):



I am grateful there are still many who are trying to protect life in this increasingly sexualized society.

I am grateful to know who I am and to belong to the largest women's organization in the world.

I am thankful for thought-provoking, tear-inducing, happy and uplifting videos. 

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Jar and Steph said...

Gah I'm crying right now!!! The last video in some ways remind me of what Jared and I have been going through, so that really struck a chord with me. Marriage and pro-life legislation rock :) Your posts always brighten my day, thank you!