Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ah, Thursday afternoon

I'm looking forward to getting my oldest home from school soon.

Once we finish that task, I have no pressing responsibilities for the rest of the day.

None, zip, nada.

We're home for a quick half hour before we turn around and head out again to bring our Jonzter back to us.  And then it's a quiet evening in for us.

My body is telling me to stay inside and take it easy.  The weather is telling us to stay inside and take it easy.

I'm going to listen.

Homework, reading, music, movies, simple dinner, and early bedtime (for me at least:)).

I love afternoons like this.  I love evenings like this.

I love this time of year.  I love that my children are still young and forced to be home with me.  While I think having teenagers will be awesome, I know they'll be out and about more often than home.  I really like having my family all together at home.

My favorite people in my favorite place on a lovely and quiet evening during my favorite season.

Life is lovely. 

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: