Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gracias

Today I am thankful it's Thursday and not Monday, but especially that it's not Monday morning when I have to drag myself out of bed before anyone else does and realize I have five days of that to "look forward" to.  Mornings and I are not friends.  Strike that, waking up and getting out of bed before 8 am and I are not friends.  I actually love mornings once I wake up.

Today I am thankful that Blogger changed it's photo upload...stuff/capabilities/process/whatever you call it.  They probably did this awhile ago, but I haven't tried it in months because it's always been an insansely frustrating and involved process.  I finally "caught up" on posting on the family blog.  Now that it's easier to get pictures on my posts, I figure I'll start blogging regularly again...or at least more than once every two or three months:)  Now if only Blogger could make uploading videos easier...(or even possible! I've tried three times to get a video on there in the past two days and it won't go past the "uploading...please wait" point.)

Today I am thankful for funny boys and listening to them cracking each other up in the next room.

Today I am thankful for curtains.

Today I am thankful for flip-flops, washing machines, sunshine, marshmallows, up-coming date nights and holiday weekends, lotion, and the anticipation of my favorite season of the year coming in the next month:):):)

What are you thankful for today??

No comments: