Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

My family is the tops.

Seriously.

T-O-P-S, tops!

I've been the recipient of much good service and sacrifice from my family this week.

My brother and sister in law are taking on the task of caring for the boys while Bret and I attend an out-of-state wedding.

My dad and brother heeded the extremely-last-minute call to come celebrate Jonz' birthday with us.

My dad also stepped right in to help Bret when someone else canceled last minute.

Just last week, Bret was left stranded on a business trip and my oldest brother and his wife came to his rescue.

My mom dropped by for a quick visit last night before she left for the weekend. Any visit with Mom is uplifting!

I love my family. I love knowing I have so many fantastic people that have my back and hope they know they can count on me, too. I love being related (by blood and by marriage) to such an amazing group of people.

I am so thankful to be part of this family and that it has grown and will grow over the years.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: