Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for flexibility today.

In the name of caution, we stayed home from co-op today because Goose threw up last night. Al kept saying his stomach hurt this morning. Other than that and the few times my stomach has knotted today, everyone seems to be fine. I'm hoping that's the extent of it because I despise stomach bugs.

I'm so glad that the lessons I was responsible for today had been planned very closely with another mom. She took over with ease. Fleeeeexibility.

My head's been pounding today and that translates to laid-back schooling here at home. Still getting in some good learnin' despite the distractions.

I love flexibility. It's a good thing I don't have as much as I want though. I think I'd be a very lazy person if given the option.

But today flexibility is just what we needed here.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: