Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Soap and I are good friends. My hands are dry to prove it.

It gets my hands clean after changing diapers or cooking food (not at the same time!).

It cleans up my dirt-loving-constantly-sweaty boys.

It cleans the hands of my little fellow who played with the dirt clods by the pond the ducks and geese frequent. And you know what follows wherever birds are...With a good, soapy scrubbing I don't have to cringe when he puts his fingers in his mouth. Unless of course he puts his fingers in his mouth before I can wash them, as happened today. Yuck.

Soap cleans my dishes so we can eat off them again and again.

It makes me feel refreshed and clean after a shower.

Soap is pretty darn awesome and I don't think it gets its fair share of praise.

I love you, Soap! Thanks for all you do for me!

I am thankful for soap today. And frozen lasagna; which is currently in the oven soon to be eaten as part of an easy delicious dinner after a busy day.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: