Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for my camera.

Or to be more precise, my digital camera.

I feel very creative with my camera. I can take hundreds of pictures and never have to worry about what the shots will look like when printed out. I can see right away if it will be a picture worth keeping let alone printing.

With my camera I can capture so many memories. Such funny expressions. Amazing vistas.

If I don't like a picture I took, I can delete it and try again.

Technology is awesome!

We recently went on vacation and I took 217 photos in 4 days. That's not counting the ones I deleted.

It was beautiful.

And I've got the pictures to prove it:)

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Richelle said...

And you can let your kids take pictures and not worry about printing a bunch of crappy pictures. What did we do before digital cameras?