Tuesday, July 6, 2010

3 boys. 1 mom. Infinite repetition.

25 things I say every single day, often more than once.

1. That doesn't go in your mouth.

2. When has whining ever gotten you what you wanted?

3. Ikissyourface.

4. Share it or no one gets it.

5. Nap time!

6. Stop.

7. No no no no NO!

8. Get down, please.

9. Where are your shoes?

10. That's enough.

11. I don't know why.

12. That's not a toy.

13. That's not how we talk to each other.

14. Pleeeeease don't make a mess.

15. Too loud, take it down a couple notches.

16. No screaming.

17. Where is your brother?

18. That didn't sound good.

19. I love you.

20. That's not for hitting.

21. Be nice to your toys.

22. Soft please.

23. Would you like it if I did that to you? Then you shouldn't do it to your brother.

24. Because it's good for you.

25. Because it's not good for you.

Sure there are more, but that's enough for now. What do you find yourself saying often to your kids?

2 comments:

korth fam said...

where my kids at, where my kids at :)

korth fam said...

ha ha jk *move away from the baby *don't lay on the baby *GET OFF THE BABY!! *Share *You're still hungry? *We don't hit *Please don't jump off the couch *I love you guys *be careful (just said that one :) *You are a bunch of silly gooses *hi,hi, hi boo, ah goo