Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I am failing at these Thankful Thursday postings lately. 

I really should be in bed, taking advantage of four sleeping children (cha-ching! jackpot!), right now.

But then I remembered it's Thursday and so I've come here to make an attempt at posting lest you think I am not grateful.

Because I AM grateful.

Abundantly so!  These past weeks have been chock full of gratitude to my Heavenly Father for the bazillion blessings and tender mercies he's poured on me.

But I have not the capability of writing out a coherent post about all that awesomeness.  Nor the stamina to remain awake and attempt it.

And so my Thankful Thursday post today is this:

I am thankful for perspective. 

I wish I could have it always.  I wish having it made life easier.  I wish I weren't so worn out.

But I love that I have it sometimes.  I love that it takes the edge off.  And I love that I'm worn out doing something so valuable with my life.

Considering my current state, I'd say that's some pretty deep musings:)

What are you thankful for today???

No comments: