Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful it's Thursday

What a week!

I was super blessed to fly into Denver last weekend and attend the Time Out for Women event there. I met up with two of my most favorite aunts and we went together. It was amazing:) If Time Out comes to a city near you, GO! Two days of awesomeness, girl time, books, music, a totally cute free bag, all at a super low price?!? GO:)

I loved Kelly Ogden's debut TOFW presentation so much that I bought his book!


Since getting back, the boys and I are not quite seeing eye to eye. Mostly, it's my fault for my lack of patience. But they've also been off the wall hyper (despite the treats ban that's being enforced this week). It's been a hard week for all of us. I have much to be thankful for today!

One being, that this is our week off of co-op between sessions. I don't think I could have handled it today.

Book club is tonight. Woot woot!:)

The weekend is nearly upon us.

Tomorrow we're going on another fall field trip.

Al woke me up just before five this morning and I felt awful. I've been battling a cold and it was definitely winning at five am. I turned off my alarm and slept in and felt so much better getting up. First time in a long time that a few hours of sleep has actually had its intended result:)

I ate dinner from Five Guys last night. Best burgers ever. My taste buds are still happy.

I'm called Mommy by three amazing boys:)

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Richelle said...

I'm going to TOFW in a couple weeks out here. Can't wait!