Friday, October 28, 2011

Buck the trend

I got home at 9:30 last night from a business dinner with the hubba-hubba-hubster, took the babysitter home, came back and through the garage door, saw my computer on the desk and realized- "oh, snap! It's Thursday and I didn't write a Thankful Thursday post!"

Seeing the lateness of the hour and thinking of my new-found goal to get to bed at a reasonable hour like the responsible adult I hope to be, I decided I didn't want to blog last night.

Turns out, I don't want to today either.

I'm bucking the trend! Breaking out of the mold! Marching to the beat of my own drum!

Except...

...well, you could argue that it's not a trend...and that the mold is of my own making...so if I'm drumming now, who was drumming before?...

Arguments aside, here we are with no Thankful Thursday post this week.

Apologies all around.

Why don't you share what your thankful for with me instead???:)

No comments: