Friday, December 31, 2010

2010's Top Ten

I feel like 2010 is barreling toward its finish with me bumping along behind it still trying to grasp the fact that another year is almost over already.

Seriously, it seems as if the last six years have gone by in the same amount of time that it used to take one year.

Here's a little list of the top ten things that come to my mind when thinking of the year 2010.

In no particular order:

-I got another sister, in other words my brother got married.
-My super cute nephew was born
-I experienced lots of firsts as a wife and mom that I'd like to not repeat (black eyes, stitches, knee surgeries, falls, and lots of general caring for the afflicted).
-Homeschool!
-Celebrated seven glorious years of marriage to Bret
-Lost 15 pounds
-Family summer vacation to a beautiful small mountain town
-Solo road trip to be at a friend's wedding and seeing girls I haven't seen in years
-Being in the temple with my brother
-Making large strides on a personal path of mine

And what about you? What has 2010 been for you?

No comments: