Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Drawing a blank

Do you ever have those days when you think (multiple times even!), "I have got to remember to blog about that," but you never remember when you actually get in front of a computer?

I do.

Like today.

Right now.

My mind is trying desperately to remember that I had something important to say and what it is...

...Nope.

So, I tell you something mundane that's on my mind.

Tomorrow morning we are attending our first homeschool social event. I hadn't put much thought into it and now I'm kind of feeling some trepidation about it.

I have to try to keep track of all three boys in an unfamiliar, large place on an outing that I have put almost no thought into. Not a good combination.

Wish me luck. And presence of mind enough to plan at least a little:)

Good night!

No comments: