Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I've got my four year old sitting on my lap. We were playing on starfall.com (great site!) when I remembered it was Thursday. I thought, "time for my first guest blogger!" But it takes way too long for me to spell out what Jonz wants to say so he can find and type each letter.

So I'm going to type out our thankful conversation for you as Jonzy's very first "guest post" on this blog.

Me: K, Jonzy. What are you thankful for today?

Jonzy: Pick up toys?

M: You're thankful for picking up toys?

J: Yeah!

M: Why?

J: Cuz I love toys and I'm thankful for you giving the toys for our house, inside our house.

M: Do toys last longer when you take care of them?

J: Yep. I love to take t-t-toys. Toys starts with T!

M: That's right. You know what else starts with t?

J: What?

M: Thankful.

J: Thankful?...No.

M: You don't believe me?

J: I think I do believe you.

M: That's good. I'm glad you believe me because I'm telling you the truth.

*And then he kisses my face:)*

M: Is there anything else you're thankful for today?

J: Loving everybody?

M: Does it make you happy to have people that love you?

J: Yep.

M: Does it make you happy to have people to love?

J: Yep.

So there you have it, folks. Jonzy is thankful for toys and love today. My son is wonderful:)

What are you thankful for today?