Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Euphemism, it's Thursday again already! I've recently learned that many of the "filler" words I use are actually euphemisms of taking the Lord's name in vain. Whoops:/ So, I've decided that euphemism is actually a pretty cool word and I'll use that instead. Or perhaps I should just learn to speak more intelligently, eh?

To business. It's Thankful Thursday and therefore time to share some gratitude. I am thankful that, though he has injured his knee to the point that he will probably need surgery, that Bret is not completely incapacitated from his volleyball accident.

I'm thankful for good doctors and insurance (though I'm sure we'll be dealing with another round of insurance woes and hoops again, as we do whenever we make more than a well child visit claim; but it's better than paying out thousands of dollars all the time!).

I'm thankful for the priesthood and the blessings that come with it.

I'm thankful for my van. I would have been required to walk more than I am capable today if we didn't have a good reliable van.

And I'm thankful for a soft bed, that I would very much like to crash into right now. But at least I have that to look forward to tonight!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: