Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday

By golly it's Thursday again! I am making a mad dash to get the house packed up by Saturday (Friday night, really) and it's a crazy place here. No, I did not waste last week not packing. I still packed a box or two a day:)

And honestly, I'm nearly done. But it seems that packing those last things always takes forever. I've been packing the kitchen for a week and there's no visible change!

And despite all the junk that's involved in this whole mess of moving, I am thankful today (and most every other day, too:)) that we have this opportunity to move. It's been stressful. It's been expensive. It hasn't been what we planned, and we've definitely had our share of bombs dropped on us. It's been something I really don't want to do again.

But it is such a great opportunity.

We've had a great time here and are very grateful that we were able to get this house that has served us well over the years. And now we are very much looking forward to the next one.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: