Thursday, August 13, 2009

Already?!?

Holy cow, it's Thursday already! I've been having a lot of trouble keeping track of the days this week. On Monday I thought it was Tuesday, on Tuesday I thought it was Monday, on Wednesday I thought it was Tuesday, and all of a sudden it's Thursday. I can't keep up with myself.

And so with all this craziness going on, it's only natural that I would be thankful today for the opportunity to have a slight lessening of pressure on my to-do list. We are moving. We were going to move this weekend and I was stressing about getting everything packed on time. Now we're not moving until next weekend. A whole extra week to pack!

Granted, I'll probably get to this same time next week and be freaking out because half the house is still needing to get into boxes. Once we got word that we had an extra week, I stopped packing because I don't want to feel like I'm camping in my house for a whole week. But when to start again? How to plan things just right so that I don't pack up something we don't need right now, but will need in three days? Moving is ridiculously crazy.

I am so thankful for this extra week.

What are you thankful for on this sunny Thankful Thursday?

No comments: