Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for some of the simple things.

Peanut Butter M&Ms....mmmmmmm.
Heated back massage thingys.
Pillows.

Yes. Today I am tired beyond tiredness. J is banned from strenuous physical activity so he can avoid that hacking cough and the little fellows are napping. So I am off to enjoy the simple pleasures mentioned above while taking in a movie with my overly energetic little asthmatic.

And yes, I do know how lucky I am to get a little break like this. Life is definitely good.

And what are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

Richelle said...

Yumm... I found some Easter pb m&ms on clearance today for $0.75 a bag! I had way too many today.

Trieste said...

I love peanut butter m&ms...I can't find them as often lately. That's probably a good thing though!

eileen said...

it is remarkably hard to find pb m&ms here in DC. most grocery stores don't sell them!! boo! terrible when i wanted them while pregnant with calvin.
but, good thing now that i'm busy trying to loose baby weight