Thursday, April 23, 2009

Holy cow, it's Thursday already!

It's past ten o'clock and I haven't recorded any thankful thoughts yet!

Remedy:





PAINT! Yes! The aroma, the getting to wear comfy/casual clothes and not feeling frumpy about it, the way it makes my walls shine, the feeling of newness it brings to the house, the feeling like I'm getting to color on the walls like a little kid without getting in trouble, and the togetherness with my husband every night as we call out, "rag," to each other when we paint something we weren't supposed to. We've been painting all week and I'm not tired of it yet.



Painting does bring back the pain of the ol' soccer injury, but not nearly as bad as it was way back when.



So, while painting my be a pain in my neck [hahahaHA! Oh man, I crack myself up with puns...aaaanyway...], I'm having lots of fun and thankful for the opportunity to spruce up the place in this time consuming way:)



What are YOU thankful for this week???

No comments: