Thursday, April 30, 2009

20 minutes to midnight still counts:)

It's been a crazy couple of weeks around here and it's going to be crazy for at least one more! I've longed to blog. Over and over and over again I've longed, but there just isn't time and it's been pushed down the priority list. Soon I hope to get back to a normal schedule and back to blogging more often.

As it is Thursday, I couldn't get away with not posting. This Thursday I am thankful for forgiving children. They love me no matter what and I'm so grateful! I pray daily that my mistakes (whether known or not) will not be the cause of ruin for my children. I've been apologizing lots to the boys lately. My mind is so full of what's next on the list to be accomplished that I get snappy. 75% of the time I have enough presence of mind to realize after I've snapped and shouldn't have and then the apologies come and the boys forgive me without a second thought. The rest of the time I go to bed and think, "why in the world did I react like that?!?!" and must pray for forgiveness because I doubt the boys would remember by the next morning what happened.

I'm so grateful my boys still love me and my heavenly Father still forgives me and answers my prayers. I've been praying to keep my wits about me so I can think better before I act and it's coming along. I'm so blessed!