Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Here are things I'm thankful for lately:

September.
Temperatures staying in the 60s or 70s for most of the day.
Scriptures.
Old Navy maternity jeans.
Good men.
Imaginative, silly, sweet, forgiving, resilient, confident, wonderful sons (despite the intense bout of deafness they seem to be suffering from when it comes to my voice...).
Books.
Warm showers.
Anticipation of putting up my autumn decorations.
Quick responding policemen who stopped the crazy woman in the street.
That even though I can't lay comfortably anywhere else, my bed still offers a place of refuge for my achy self.
Prayer.
Cool breezes through open windows.
The smell of freshly cut grass.
That the third annual Family Celebration starts next week.
Cooked carrots.
Watching my boys run through the grass in the sunshine with smiles lighting their faces.
The satisfaction of watching clean laundry swaying on the line in a breeze.
Looney Tunes.
Applesauce.

and finally-

Heavenly Father for hearing me, Jesus for healing me, and the Holy Ghost for comforting me.

What are you thankful for today??????

No comments: