Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

What a lovely time of year this is.

Sun shining on snow.

Beautiful music.

Warm smells in busy kitchens.

Cookies!

Wrapping gifts with fun paper.

Classic, feel-good movies.

Brief reprieves from illness.

Soft blankets and warm houses.

Giddy kiddos.

Songs e-ver-y-where.

Extra gatherings with family and friends.

Reading wonderful stories of Jesus and wonderful Christmases with my family every night before the boys go to bed.

Haltingly plunking out Christmas tunes on the piano, as far as my limited "skillz" will let me.

Walking down the stairs and smelling the Christmas tree.

Lighting up the house and seeing all the lovely lights in the neighborhoods.

Life is good:)

Here's the exciting conclusion to one of my favorite Christmas movies. Skip to about 5 minutes in and then click on "part 11" when this one finishes. Always always makes me smile!


What are you thankful for today?

No comments: