Sunday, December 11, 2011

And then...

...the plague fell upon me with a vengeance.

I've spent the last three days ridiculously sick.

Lucky for me, the last two days were the weekend and Bret could take care of all of us.

I'm a bit scared about tomorrow, but I've been told I'll have the strength and patience I need. So at least we know that we'll come out of this alive;)

I wish that made this easier, though. Listening to little ones cough and knowing they're not sleeping comfortably is HARD. Seeing sweet little boys with glassy eyes and high fevers whimper because they feel so miserable and there's nothing I can do to make them better is HARD. Lying awake at night in pain is HARD. Having someone else take care of me AND my responsibilities is HARD. Getting behind on life and missing fun Christmas activities that only come once a year is HARD.

Being sick/taking care of sick kids is HARD!

I'm looking forward to having this plague behind us. Please send all the good health vibes you can spare our way;)

Wishing you all a healthy and happy holiday season!

No comments: