Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

The sun is shining today.

You never know how much you miss the sun until it's been hidden by clouds for a couple weeks. Cliche, but true:)

I am having so much fun noticing how things look in the sunlight today.

The sky is gorgeous.

The dormant grass is shining.

The boys' eyes are sparkling.

My kitchen and it's decorations seem more colorful in the sunlight than they do with the artificial lights inside.

Oh sunshine, how thankful I am for you and that I can count on you to beat back that cloud cover on a regular basis.

Sunshine is so cheerful. Second to fall and spring sunshine is Winter sunshine. I love the cold bite of the air combined with the glow of sunshine.

I am very thankful that Heavenly Father blessed us with a beautiful sun!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: