Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's the biggest Thankful Thursday ever! A day entirely devoted to gratitude...or it's based on that. I think most people turn it into a day of feasting and football and sadly, few take more than a few minutes to say, "thank you."

Be that as it may, I love this holiday. I am grateful that at least for a few minutes every year, thousands of people say a collective thank you for what they have been blessed with. I am grateful that this holiday is in autumn, one of my favorite times of the year weather-wise. I am grateful that we have family living close by and we can spend the day with them.

I am grateful for Bret and the amazing man and husband that he is. I'm thankful that I've been able to relax a bit today. I'm grateful that my kids are so awesome.

I am so thankful for my life. Life is often a kick in the pants, but boy am I blessed!

I hope you all will take time to really think on what you have and all the good that is in your life. Have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving!

I am going to put my kiddos to bed and indulge in some pie:)

No comments: