Monday, June 1, 2009

The Green Corduroy Book

Disclaimer: I am not getting paid to post this. That should tell you how awesome it is.

I am now in possession of something so cute that I have to share it with everyone. It's called the Green Corduroy Book. Click on the words "green corduroy book" to head to the website and see the pictures and get more info.

It's the sweetest little book that's purpose is to have one place to write down the funny, silly, crazy things your kids say. It's got cute illustrations on every page and a handful of fully illustrated pages of funny things the author's kids said.

I've already made a few entries in mine. My latest entry comes from J saying something funny yesterday as we prepared to walk to church. J has his own Book of Mormon which I handed him to carry as we walked. He stopped in our driveway and opened his book to "read" a bit while he waited for the rest of us to catch up. A breeze flipped a few pages over and J said excitedly, "Look, Mom! The wind is reading!"

It's so fun to have this awesome book to collect the funny things my kids say. Now I can turn to one place to find or remember something funny instead of trying to search through my blog or journal for a particular story.

Get one yourself and start creating a family treasure before your kids grow up!