Thursday, May 9, 2013

I wish I could spell the sound a "raspberry" makes cuz then I'd write it here

It's been a "I want to eat all the cookies and sleep all day tomorrow" kind of week.

As my when-they-were-three year old twins say with a mournful shake of the head, "I yikey."  Otherwise translated: I don't like it.

But I DO like that my husband will be home in two hours.

I do like that my Troopster is so flippin' adorable practicing his newly discovered "d" and "th" and "sth" sounds.  He's hilarious.

I do like that next week will not be like this week.  Though it could be worse...let's hope it's not.

I do like that I have a bathtub and running water for my boys to utilize so they stop smelling like sweaty teenagers.

I do like that it's almost bedtime.

I do like looking around my house and seeing all the progress that has been made this past week.

And I do like that I can eat cookies.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: