Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

As we approach the arrival of baby #4, I am battling greater anxiety and even fear.

I feel like a child, getting so scared about this.  It's embarrassing to admit, but saying it out loud helps me to work through it...so far:)

In thinking about all that's gone much better than expected this pregnancy and final month (there's lots!), I thought I'd state for this Thankful Thursday how happy I am with our health this holiday season. 

We have been uber healthy this November and December, especially considering past years.  And I am over the moon about that.

I suspect it has something to do with not being in the Nursery for church this year.  And something to do with slathering the boys feet with essential oils at night.  And mostly to do with God taking it easy on me:)

I am so glad we haven't been laid up or quarantined this year.  I am hopeful that it holds out for the foreseeable future with a tiny baby at home.

And now I just am left to wonder why sitting on this hard kitchen stool while typing this post is making my tongue go numb...pregnancy weirdness...I tell you what!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: