Monday, August 29, 2011

I feel better about myself.

So last week I posted about an incident I had with the radio.

I was slightly disturbed. One- because I didn't recognize that voice that usually makes my skin crawl. And two- because I'd started to like the song.

Imagine my surprise and happiness then when my brother informed me that I misheard the radio. It wasn't Katy Perry. It was Christina Perri!!

Yay!

Most of my faith in myself has been restored. I have no idea who this Christina Perri is, but I know I like at least two of her songs now so I probably better figure it out before I get in too deep; just in case this isn't something I should be listening to.

I tell ya, it's so sad that we can't trust music anymore. Not just because of the lyrics, but because of the artists, too.

Oy.

No comments: