Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I didn't post last week...Now it is this week.

There is much to be thankful for today, but my brain is in a current state of mush. I can't hardly formulate a sentence in my brain without getting sidetracked by another thought.

I'm thankful, I really am. However, between the millions of thoughts rolling through my mind dealing with my husband, my boys, my house, planning for an upcoming roadtrip, trying to figure out school and summer schedules, organizing my feelings on recent political happenings, etc. I am unable to think clearly enough to write a wonderful blog post. I am sorry. I hope you all pause to think on your blessings and see the hand of God in your life today.



What are you thankful for today?

P.S. Embedding doesn't seem to be working today. Click on the video twice and it will take you to the youtube channel where you can see the whole thing. Don't worry, it's a very safe site:)

No comments: