Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's one of my most favorite days of the year! I love Christmas Eve!!

Today I am grateful for my oven and my fridge. I used the oven like a crazy person yesterday. Baked all sorts of stuff for tonight and tomorrow morning. And with the fridge, I am able to keep all those things good until we're ready to eat them.

And do you know what this means??? It means that on this blessed day, I have at least a few minutes to actually enjoy what is going on around me. Family, music, games, food, and fun! And I am so grateful for that. I'm especially looking forward to the reading of the first Christmas story and singing tonight! Pretty much my favorite part of Christmas; next to being with family of course.

Thank you oven and fridge!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: