Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday

J following our tree off the lot.


This Thursday I am thankful that Christmas trees smell so heavenly. The smell of Christmas trees has to be one of the top five smells on my list. I love it, love it, love it. I'm grateful that this year our tree smells so wonderful. Last year's tree smell was weak and lasted for less than a week and the year before that our tree didn't smell at all! This year's tree seems to keep its smell concentrated in the living room because you get hit by it everytime you walk in. Oh, it's lovely! Come on over and smell our wonderful tree:)

2 comments:

Richelle said...

One of these days we need to get a real tree. I love that smell, too.

Melanee said...

So if young, Christian, stay-at-home moms are a minority, does that make me a double? I love the new blog. And your Christmas tree really does smell amazing. You've totally inspired me to get a real one.