Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thankful Thursday

As it's been very nearly three months since my last Thankful Thursday post and as 15 minutes on the internet this morning has triggered multiple negative emotions and left my stomach in knots-

Let's get this back in business, eh?!

Today I am thankful for:

Being able to wake up next to my husband this morning after a ridiculously long business trip.
Jesus.
My beautiful, quiet, peaceful dead-end street.
Jesus.
Granola
Jesus.
Picture day at school.
Ice cream.
Great literature from new authors (you should read this. But before that you should read this. And wha-what!?! I just saw that the second is currently FREE. Seriously, what's stopping you now?).
Sunshine.
Jesus.
Bret. Jonz. Al. Goose. Trooper.
And Jesus.

And you? What are you thankful for today?

No comments: