Thursday, September 19, 2013

Dear Thursday,

You've arrived in the midst of a speedy week.

I shouldn't be surprised.

You often show up on my doorstep before I'm expecting you.

Your spontaneity is usually appreciated.  Though sometimes, I'm a little too far down Loopty-loo Hwy on my way to the Funny Farm and then your arrival is just one more thing on my "Why can't I keep track of anything?!" list.

But that is neither here nor there.

I thought you might like to know that today's happy thoughts were brought to me by gummy smiles from Trooper, packing up decor and pulling the Autumn decorations out of storage, the anticipation of placing said decor about my home while my boys sleep tonight, scriptures, greeting happy boys after school, wearing a hoodie this morning because it was finally chilly enough to do so, macaroni and cheese, Looney Tunes, and mixed cds from high school.

Enjoy yourself, Thursday.  Thanks for the good times.  What are you thankful for today?

Gratefully,

Lindsey

No comments: