Thursday, June 5, 2014

June 5

Wasn't it just Christmas?

Didn't we just barely sell our house?

Wasn't it just last month that we moved down here?

This year is flying past.

While it's a bit disconcerting to have life shooting past me so quickly, I will take this June over last year's. Last June was dumb. Last summer was tough. This June is already worlds better than last year. This summer holds so much more awesomeness ahead. I'm excited to dump last year's summer for this one.

I am enjoying summer with my family. Little league baseball games, sunshine, warm breezes, cool treats, mountain excursions, bike rides, walks, movies in the middle of the day, books, flip-flops, bbqs, vacation planning, star gazing, cloud watching, exploring. Summer is awesome!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: