Wednesday, October 2, 2013

When you say you love me

I don't know if I've ever shared this here before.

Sorry if I'm repeating myself.

I have this thing I like to do.  Sometimes, when I hear a love song I like to think of the lyrics in a religious way instead of a romantic way. Words between me and Jesus.

Try it.  It's a great way to feel good about life when you're down.

One of my favorite songs to do this to is this one:



When I open my eyes to it, Heavenly Father and Jesus tell me I'm loved in a million ways throughout each day.

A soft rain that brings that heavenly smell through my windows. "I love you, Lindsey."

A mountainside of aspen trees in various stages of color changing. "I love you, Lindsey."

A gummy grin from Trooper. "I love you, Lindsey. And so does this baby boy."

Clouds hanging on the mountains, a misty dark blue sky, and the sunrise peaking through as I drive the boys to school. "I love you, Lindsey."

Peace washing over me from the top of my head to the ends of my toes when I pray. "I love you, Lindsey."

Open your eyes and see all the ways they are telling you they love you, too!

No comments: