Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Things Lindsey is thankful for today:

The Family Celebration! It's a great way to start the day except I only seem to have time lately to read through the post and not add much to discussion myself. *sigh* How to find extra time...

Molly! Molly is visiting and that is something to be extremely thankful for. By the end of this month we'll have seen each other FOUR times this year! That hasn't happened since I graduated from high school and moved away...eight years ago. FOUR times:) I get to go see her again in just a couple weeks and I'm super excited!!!

All my boys' kissable cheeks.

The way Jonzy's eyes lit up when I told him Bret would set up the tent and we'd camp outside tomorrow night.

Seeing my mom for lunch.

The breeze outside. It's a bit warm, but the breeze makes it so pleasant to be outside.

Homeschool flexibility.

Strawberries.

Bret. I wish he was here instead of at a city council meeting, but it sure is fun to think about him!

The scriptures. Or as my brother calls them, the sticks. They're absolutely amazingly wonderful!

What are you thankful for today??

No comments: