Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Well, it's been awhile since this happened! It's Friday and I'm just posting a Thankful Thursday post. My excuse is that yesterday turned out to be much more full and busy than I expected it to be. It was a wonderful day and a great evening.

As yesterday was the last Thursday and the last day of the entire year, I figure this Thankful Thursday should be a look back at some of the things I'm grateful for in 2009.

It was a really good year. We improved and sold our first house. We bought a great house in a great neighborhood. We made a mammoth and awesome trip to California. We all had milestone birthdays. We avoided the hospital for an entire year!

It was a great year. Really, it was a great decade. Between 2000 and 2009, I graduated from high school and college, been married for six years, gave birth to three wonderful boys and made it through four+ years of parenting alive, bought two houses, and grown exponentially.

I'd write more, but I'd like to go spend some more of this holiday with my family. Happy New Year everyone!!!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: