Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm oh-so-thankful today for the opportunity to be home with my boys. Yesterday I was trying to teach Al some more signs. We were working on "Mommy" at this particular time. He was concentrating very hard, pointing to his chin and saying, "muh. muh. muh." Then it became a game. He could tell that I was excited at what he was doing. He'd point to his chin, say, "muh," and laugh at his hilariousness. And then he stopped playing, looked right in my eyes, and in the sweetest little voice said, "mama," followed by a big smile.

Thankfully, I was able to clean up my melted heart before anyone slipped.

Moments like that just about make me explode with joy. Being able to be home with them exponentially increases my odds of experience such moments. I am lucky lucky lucky and incredibly blessed!

No comments: